Social media marketing gives you the chance to ‘humanize’ your brand. Social media is powerful as it gives you the chance to connect with people in a personal way.
There are over 2.56 billion global social media users.
Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest, WhatsApp, Reddit are all the most powerful tools for marketing your business online.
The two main goals that you can achieve with social media marketing are:
- Brand Awareness
1. Only go where your customers are
Facebook and LinkedIn are the two big social media sites for businesses. LinkedIn is best for B2B companies, and Facebook has more of a B2C focus.
Instagram and Pinterest are best for eCommerce businesses.
2. Video Is a Must
More than half of social media users are watching videos. YouTube may be the most popular way to consume videos. You can capture and convey a lot of information and your brand’s personality with a single video.
3. Good Content Still Matters
Content marketing is an essential part of digital marketing in which the quality of content is always going to matter a lot. . Write contents which attract your customers and make people to share.
Create content that will always be relevant to your audience, no matter how the industry landscape changes in the future.
4. Use of Chatbots
- They offer more personalized interactions which have an easy-to-use interface, quicker to use, and convenient.
- Messengers and chatbots provide platforms to provide instant customer service, thereby improving the customer experience.
- Chatbots can be programmed to service and answer basic customer queries.
5. Live Videos
Post Live Videos which are more engaging and interactive.
- Understand your audience
- Review your social media marketing strategy
- Allocate time and budget to new technologies
- Keep your focus on what works